Monday, November 18, 2013

More

I am a dreamer, I am a believer.
I am a romantic, I am a thinker.
I love Love and I hate confrontation.
I am a talker and a listener.
I am a dancer and a walker and a 2 in the morning pacer.
I adore smiles and am addicted to pleasant textures.
I love good masculine smells, and I love when I can smell Christmas in my house.
I am a happy person.
Sometimes days are long and not really fun, but I get over.
I have things I'm working toward, and those are always much more important than the trivialities of my day-to-day existence.
But at the same time, I live day-to-day. I live in the moment and in the hour and in the evenings when I get to sit and think and laugh.
I love to laugh.
And sometimes laughing is hard, but I do it anyway, because what's the point of dwelling in unpleasantness?
There is no point.
Only pencils and knives and other things that hurt have points.
So I just smile and laugh and continue to work on my dreams because
I am a dreamer,
a believer,
a romantic,
a thinker,
a lover,
a talker,
a listener,
a dancer, walker, 2 in the morning pacer.
I am all of this and more.
You are all of this and more.
More than just words on a page and pictures in an album.
We are more than they tell us we are, and don't forget it, because where you're concerned, I will always want more.









--P.A.

No comments:

Post a Comment