Monday, May 13, 2013

Always

He sees her and smiles.
She doesn't look, but he wants her to.
She feels his eyes on her hands as she writes,
On her face as she laughs.
They sit and talk for hours.
They sit and laugh together.
Laughter is the best medicine,
And she needed lots of the best.
She needed lots of him.
Others watch
And wonder.
Wonder how, and why.
But they can't miss the energy,
the light that comes
from the two.
The pure joy that radiates through every touch,
every glance,
every smile.
It fills rooms,
their happiness.
It fills their lives.
There wasn't always happiness, there isn't always happiness. It's hard. It's hard to be happy and to love and to feel.
But it is worth it.
Always.















--P.A.

2 comments:

  1. Sometimes I forget how much I love your blog.
    Thanks for making me smile today.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You just made me smile today :) I adore your blog as well. You're grand, never try to deny that.

      Delete