Sunday, February 3, 2013

Intro

Welcome, unnamed reader. I don't know you, you don't know me, lovely situation, eh?

I guess I'm supposed to talk about this blog. Or myself. Or both. There's...uh... not much to say, I guess, about this blog, seeing as this is my first post. I chose the name/pen name because well, I like paper airplanes.
I could say that paper airplanes to me represent a beautiful release, an escape. They can be molded and shaped in the hands of others, just like us. But really, once let go, we fly where we decide. Our pathway is our own. Huh... I just came up with that. I guess it's true, but let's be honest here. That is not why I chose that name. I suppose the overarching reason behind it is that I thought it was simple, nice, catchy, and wouldn't be judged too harshly by my peers. Yeah, yeah. I shouldn't worry about them, because this is for me. But I worry anyway. I worry about a lot of things. I'm getting over it, sometimes.



No comments:

Post a Comment