Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Talk

Hey, come on in.

Thanks. Sorry I was a bit late.

No, you're totally fine.

Okay.

You can sit down if you want.

Alright.

Alright....

Can I have a drink of water?

Oh, yes! Of course!

Thanks.

Here....

.....

...You said you wanted to talk.

I...yeah. Yeah, I do.

Okay...

I just don't know what to say.

That would be a problem if you want to talk.

There's just feelings inside me that I need to get out but don't know how.

Sometimes I create feelings in others that they themselves can't explain.

Cars.

You know me so well.

I know. I like you so well too.

If that can even make sense.

Of course it makes sense, I said it.

Anyway, back to why you came?

Ah, yes... I just... I.... There's so much I want to say.

I know. I know. I'm the same way.

Maybe it just doesn't need to be said.

No, it needs to be said. I need to hear it. You know that.

Yes. Yes I know that.

Okay.

Okay.

I'm waiting.

How long?

Until you're ready.









--P.A.

2 comments:

  1. wait why did that person come, who were they, what did they have to say..... i need more and i need answers!

    I loved it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Some day I will know who you are and I will tell you who, what, and why. :) Maybe. Probably. Thank you. Thank you a lot.

      Delete