Sunday, March 17, 2013

The World

To: The World
From: The kind of person who likes ice cream sandwiches

So what if I'm the kind of person who still drags a blanket around the house with them instead of putting on socks and a sweater? So what if I'm the kind of person who would rather go on the Fantasy Land rides at Disneyland instead of the roller coasters at Lagoon? So what if I hate to think about moving out because I love my family? So what if I don't care about math because I always get bad math teachers?
So what?
Do you really have a problem with that?
Do you really need to bag on me to feel better?

I'm sorry?

I'm not sorry that I am who I am.
I dream what I want, I think what I want. I love being picky, I love being odd. I don't care if you think it's weird that I don't like certain foods. I think you're weird when you tell me I need to change. I think it's funny that you think you can change who I am just because I don't fit your idea of perfect. Your idea of perfect will change within a few months anyway.
I think you need to sort out your priorities.








--P.A.

No comments:

Post a Comment